Thursday, June 18, 2009

Train Wreck - Pride and Differing Perspectives




The value of life can never be diminished; it is, however, abused due to pride, neglect, abuse and differing perspectives.

Mistakes occur. How we rise to address the mistakes is what makes us valuable to our Creator. Is it with humility and a hunger to be of service, or is it self-serving and vanity (as Solomon would put it)?

Injustices occur, and will until the millenia. Obviously, I am on a platform right now ... it can be ignored, or it can be thought about. Family is our strength ... it is also our weakness. The opportunities to serve others can never be diminished; it can become centralized and lose its authenticity, however.

Right now, I am in a battle over perception, honesty and legacies built and left behind. Being mistreated and abolished to the realms of peon-ship has really proven to be humbling and very enlightening, all wrapped into one experience. How to address this is a question I am taking to God, and praying about. He, after all, is the one in control. How do we deal with our problems is a question I have for Him ... most people do!

I can not hate a person that gives their best effort and fails. We all belong to God. I can be hurt by a person who chooses money over truth ... but, God loves that person as well. It makes authenticity even more important to me, as I get older and learn more about the frailness of the human creature. I hope you have the opportunity to let God rule in your life today, before the world captures your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment