Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"The Fight" ... Right and Left versus common sense

It appears to me the Right and the Left are fighting for the same things ... different ways to approach it, mind you, but they are fighting for the same thing for our lives.
Both sides want control!


It appears the first thing both sides will tell you is liberty is what they want for constituents ... freedom to accomplish their goals. I would look at their comments, then look at their actions; finally, apply the two results together.


Abuses are occurring on both sides ... about as frequently per each side. They cheat on their wives/husbands/mates ... so does the other side. The one wants same sex relationship, the other side wants divorce easier. Abortion is a toss-up on both sides. The leaders both cheat ... excuse me, make mistakes, on their taxes ... both sides offer this. It goes on and on. Now, I've I committed adultery, so I can not claim innocence! Let me get that out of the way, I cast stones at my own actions as well. I am a product of my times.


For the life of me, I am really having a hard time distinguishing between the two sides of this coin. It implies there are differences, fundamental differences ... I am learning more and more how much I don't find that much choice between the two sides. A different color collar seems to be most appropriate! Different choices with the basic same results ... people's libertine or preferred approach versus ... common sense.


Life is happening so fast right now, information is coming so fast and furious it is hard to make sense out of nonsense ... that is why I have my devotionals. That is the only thing making sense that has lasted for more than 50-100 years that are current leaders offer. No, not back to the beginning of our country ... God was still in public life then!

No comments:

Post a Comment