Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Joining Twitter and the social network revolution


I am a child of faith, a photographer that sees life in images and words. The last 51 years have prepared me for change being a constant ... yet Twitter, Facebook, flickr have altered the way I now look at the world. So many people are left behind with the rapid advances technology is bringing.

It is awesome that there are so many people and tools to help with all these changes. The wave of the future is already here, and the changes are continuing to emerge. I can now take images that would have cost me a small fortune 5 years ago, and make them available for anyone to see. It has cost me the way I use to do things, and that is now the biggest challenge to address.

Life has begun anew, and what tomorrow brings is going to be interesting, but I am not worried. I know who holds the future, and I trust that He will provide the ways to stay rooted and grounded in love, honor and the ability to serve others. That is the joy that I look forward to sharing, and it is this very change that allows me to move forward.

Thanks to one and all who share their knowledge, love and support. The future is terrible, yet exciting, contentious yet filled with love and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment