Thursday, May 21, 2009

I hope U sing and dance today!


Living life well ... YHWH has given us options to serve Him.

I hope you sing and dance to our Creator today. So many are grumbling and complaining. We R a selfish people ... we don't sing to the LORD unless we are focused on Him. We sing to ourselves ... we R a selfish people ... sing to the LORD a new song! His power and presence can lift us out of our way, if we but let Him.

When I was young, I was bulletproof! Insecure, but bulletproof! I heard so many old people talk about wasting youth ... it gave me great insight, though, into or about people when I finally realized the validity of that statement! I realize this is a gift YHWH blessed me with. People are captive to the mistakes they make because it forges their present and future. Mistakes come from our upbringing; since no one knows it all, we will follow the mistakes we are taught. I've come to realize that is why children pay for the sins of their parents; it is the damaged way we look at life! Don't blame the parents, they were damaged as well by their parents (and so on and so on).

Singing and dancing to the LORD gives us grace and mercy in our lives, and that is the changing elements of being captive to our mistakes. We can take advantage of it if we have a humble heart ... that is the hardest part of life, I surmise. Talk, talk, talk ... we live with what we believe. We believe that bad things shouldn't happen to good people and blame God, or think there is no God. We are a foolish people. Angels must shake their heads at us, but they know and see God, so they trust in what they know and realize He has a plan, and it will all be good.

Life is a battle of good versus evil. People should realize this is why bad things happen to good people. Good has won, though. This is cause to sing and dance today!

No comments:

Post a Comment